Scope of Services
Griffin Soil provides the latest techniques and products in the stabilization industry. We maintain the largest and newest fleet of stabilization equipment in the Western United States. Our exclusive product line and custom equipment ensure a variety of economic choices that translate to a competitive advantage for you.
In addition to staples such as Quicklime and Portland Cement, we have the ability to blend the lime and cement to create Quicklime Plus. Quicklime Plus is the simply the most used reagent in California, due to the diversity of soils.
Griffin Soil prvoides the highest quality, fastest schedule, and the most cost control in project situations. Let us provide you with our 23 years of unique experience for your next stabilization project.
We offer many technical and testing services during the design and construction process to better help highlight the many advantages of soil stabilization and to insure the quality of the project.SERVICES AVAILABLE:
- Site Winterization
- Treatment of Unstable Soils or mud
- Soil Mixing, Wet or Dry
Soil Treatment for Structural Fill
- Plastic Index(PI) Reduction - Shrink / Swell Reduction
- Sand Equivalent Enhancement
- Deep Treatment for Foundation Support
Pavement Section Reduction
- R-Value Enhancement
- Cement Treated Base (CTB) - Virgin or Recycled (CRABS)
- Roadbed Modification (RBM) & Full Depth Reconstruction (FDR)
- Lime or Cement Subgrade Stabilization (LTS) (CTS)
- Asphalt Pulverization
- Landscape Add-Mixtures Spreading and Soil Mixing
- "DrySac" - 1 ton super sacks of lime, cement or quicklime plus
- Deep Dynamic Compaction